The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2013 Annual Job and Income Data for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- 2009-2013 5-Year Estimate American Community Survey
- 2013 Annual New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- 2014 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report : October | September | Third Quarter
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions upto 2nd Quarter 2014
- 2011-2013 3-Year Estimate American Community Survey
- 2013 Annual Jobs & Personal Income for all States & Regions in U.S.
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 2nd Quarter of 2014
- Migration Data for 2008-2012 American Community Survey
- 2013 American Community Survey
- Public School Enrollment, Historical 2013 and Projections 2014 to 2023