The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2012 Census of Agriculture for Farmer Demographics
- 2014 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports : 4th Quarter & December
- 2014 4th Quarter New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- Projections to 2040 for Total Personal Income, Per Capita Personal Income and Total Jobs by Place of Work
- Total Jobs by Industry, Historic 2001-2013 and Projected 2015-2040
- State and Local Government Employees per 10,000 Population
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions upto 3rd Quarter 2014
- Poverty Rates for Maryland's Jurisdictions and Places
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 3rd Quarter of 2014
- 2014 Population Estimates for Maryland & All States
- Median Household Income for Maryland's Jurisdictions & Places
- 2013 Annual Jobs and Income Data for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- 2009-2013 5-Year Estimate American Community Survey
- 2013 Annual New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report