The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2014 Third Quarter New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions upto Second Quarter 2014
- 2011-2013 American Community Survey
- 2013 Annual Jobs & Personal Income for all States & Regions in U.S.
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The Second Quarter of 2014
- 2008 to 2012 American Community Survey - Migration Data
- 2013 American Community Survey
- 2012 Zip Code Maps for Charles, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's, Somerset & Wicomico
- Public School Enrollment, Historical 2013 and Projections 2014 to 2023