The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- 2016 Maryland Statistical Handbook
- Public School Enrollment Projections 2017-2026
- Population and Household Projections to 2045
- 2017 New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Reports: October and 3rd Quarter
- 2017 Population Estimates for Maryland and all States
- 2016 Population Estimates for Maryland’s Jurisdictions
- Population Estimates for Maryland’s Municipalities, 2010 to 2016
- 2016 Population Estimates by Age, Race, and Gender, 2010 to 2016
- 2016 American Community Survey One-Year Data
- Updated--Median Household Income for Maryland Jurisdictions
- Updated--Poverty Rates for Maryland’s Jurisdictions